Friday, March 5, 2010

Schedule...for What?


Dominique and Kayla came to me with a schedule that they had been working on the whole day...Schedule for what? see it yourself.
OH how I love my girls!!!. I couldn't ask for better girls than the ones I have,uh?!. I wish I could have the memory to remember all the funny stuff they do and say through the day...one day I will just start writing just those..it will be a book to laugh and have the best memories of all!!!. I insist...oh how I love my girls!

3 comments:

Prouses said...

ok... so my favorite days are officially Wednesday and Sundays :D So funny!! Girls!

Fun times said...

I am SOOO gonna show that to the boys and we are making our own first thing in the morning! Too cute and sweet...especially Sunday! :)

Jonny said...

hehehe I think Lyndon and I made one of those once...