Friday, February 26, 2010

Daddy Girls Dancing ...A Night to Remember




















The girls School had a "Daddy Daughter Dance" last night. It was a dress up dance, kind of a "prom" dance. Kayla was so excited to have her first "special dance". She was thinking about her outfit and make up the whole week, what she was going to wear and how the make up has to be...Dominique was in a no mood for the dance at all. She keep telling me she is a tomboy...that's what I need!...I love to see her girly and all cute and she is in the other extreme...grrrrrrrr!. I got a beautiful pink dress for her...it looked like a princess, all glamorous...she hated it!. Why! Why me!?, she said she looked silly, what the heck!...Kayla, instead, was asking me for make up and doing her hair...not to say what a drama was to do Mimi's hair. Kayla asked me for nylons...Mimi,wanted to go on her winter boots because they were comfy!..What?!, "comfy" is not stylish or cute!.
We went to pick Kyle up at work so they could be on time.
Dominique finally got on Kayla's church black dress...that's why it looks a little bit short.
Everything was adorable. They, the school, even took pictures (just like a prom pictures )with all the girls and their daddies. It was awesome to see all the daddies with their little girls dancing and having a blast. I just saw huge smiles everywhere!.
My heart was full of emotions to see Dominique and Kayla having their first dance with their daddy...its every little girl dream,uh?.
What a special night of memories to have forever!

3 comments:

Prouses said...

So Cute! And you were totally crashing the party haha!!

SP said...

I love that Kayla wanted nylons!! That just kills me.

I am also so happy for Kyle and being done with the bar! What a great family you are. I love the support!!

Lyndon said...

Looks like fun. Andrea, I hope your family is doing OK after the earthquake. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.