Thursday, February 11, 2010

Y YA CAYO...Y YA CAYO!!!!











Well we were waiting for this moment for a long time. Actually Kayla was waiting, she wanted her money from the fairy so bad but her tooth was stuck in a little tiny corner. "POR FIN! el diente se cayo in school time, during lunch, on Monday. Kayla was so excited. She went to bed that night and the first thing she did was...yep, put her tooth under the pillow for the Fairy. I couldn't believe how fast she fell asleep!. The next morning was even more excited,she found the money under her pillow, $3 dollars!...We had a little "talk" with the "Tooth Fairy" that day... "she" wanted to leave just $.25c I told "her" ,she was being a little bit "cheap"..."she" said to me that that was how much "she" used to get when "she" was little...I remained "her" that that was 40 YEARS AGO!!!. "she" got the point!.

2 comments:

Fun times said...

$3.00!!! Man, I might start pulling some of my own teeth out :) Congrats Kayla, and send the ToothFairy my way...but none of that .25 crap, I want to dollar bills too ;) Love ya and am so glad we got to see you!!!! I will send the pictures soon!

Juls said...

HAHA! Becca just lost a tooth and she got $.75...don't let Kayla tell her how much she got!!!