Thursday, March 18, 2010

Activity Day













I got called to Activity Day, whatever the calling's name is. I've been there for a couple of months now and I love it!!!. Dominique wasn't too much into it so now that I'm there she likes to go, besides, Kayla used to complain 'cause she wanted to go but she couldn't because she is not 8 yet, she will turn 8 in July...so now she goes with us and she loves it more than anybody else!...She feels grown up hangin'out with all the 8 years old girls. All the girls in our group are really nice and all of them are my girls from my 8 years old class...that's my other calling , I'm the teacher of the 8 years old in Primary. Love it! love it! love it!. I have so much fun in Primary...I wouldn't change my calling for anything...actually they try to move me and I refused! ha. I've been in Primary for more than 7 years now. I feel so " at home" with the kids...I've learned so much form them specially how much they know about our Heavenly Father, but not because they read about Him but because they believe in Him without questioning. I have felt the spirit more with them than any other way or people with this calling than anyway before. I'm amazed with the way they express them self about our Heavenly Father and the way they trust in Him.
Here are some pictures of the Fashion Show with newspaper. The girls needed to make their own "modest designs" and then modeling. They had a blast! Last week I decided to do the "prayer mat" so we got pieces of carpet and then they paint on them the word "pray" or "prayer" so they will put it by their beds so they will remember to pray in the mornings and nights. They were really into it!...they came up with beautiful prayer mats!

No comments: