Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friend: Amiga, Buddy, Chum, Comrade, Crony, Pal



"Friends fill your life with laugh, your soul with sunshine and your heart with love"
Kayla and Mary are "bestest friend" as they call each other. Mary is a really funny girl. She always makes Kayla, me and everybody else laugh. Dominique and Kayla loves to invite her to sleepovers. I'm so glad that her parents are the kind that let her come and have fun with my girls. She lives "back door" from our house. She is Kayla's classmate too. Well the other day in the morning both of them woke up with their faces like this. I was laughing so hard because they have been doing this for a while. They color each other faces while one of them fall asleep first. Mary taught this "funny trick" to Dominique one night when Kayla fall asleep first!...I thought it was so funny!
"Never shall I forget the days I spend with you. Continue to be my friend as you shall always find me yours". (Beethoven)

No comments: