Friday, March 12, 2010

Dominique's Class Field Trip









I always said to myself before a field trip :" I'm not gonna drive the bus with all those kids" but Mimi always come to me and "make" me change my mind...and then...there I go again...ending with a humongous migraine!. I can't understand WHY they have to yell and scream and got totally wild in a tiny bus, don't they see that I'm getting old? I had a great time anyways. We went to different places. The Bank so the kids will learn how and why to save. A Market, to see and learn about healthy food...and finally and the funnest part...Bowling!...I have to say, even that its hurts a little bit that Ivan won, Mimi was 2nd place and I got the 4th place. I had 6 kids in my group. They were great!. I love to help in Mimi's class. Her teacher is so nice and she always makes me feel like her friend. Did I say before what did she do the other day?...I think I didn't...I haven't say anything about the Mega Earthquake in Chile in my blog yet...but it was terrible!. well, Dominique's teacher, Mrs Clark wrote me a note right after, the earthquake was on a Saturday and on Monday I got the letter from her asking about my family and telling me that she has been praying for them since she heard the news...she was fasting for them that weekend. Its really touched me. So, I feel really bless for her as Mimi's teacher. Not just because the letter but because of what she did showed me what kind of a person she is, and I'm so glad that Mimi has such an great example on her as a person.

No comments: