Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ginger Bread House


The Family who makes Ginger Bread House together stay together!




Kaylita really mad at mom...why? Who knowS..but its always my fault..haha






Jack was just walking around ... bugging as always and when I said,say cheese 1,2,3 he got right in front of everybody...sit, posed and there we go!!! this is what we got!..funny uh?

Some Family..well actually trying to take some nice family pictures but jack wasn't cooperating at all!





We love to make a Ginger bread House together as a family on Christmas. It's been a tradition since the girls were little. We never have enough candies to decorate it...between Kyle and the girls...candies are never enough!!!. Jack, as you see loved the smell of candies and hoped to get one anytime...he got more than one!. Kayla got a little bit "intense"...maybe was the effect of sugar in the blood levels..hahaha...and for a moment we got a "tam trump episode"...it didn't last too long though...thanks heavens!.

2 comments:

Fun times said...

Looks like fun :) I love seeing pictures of your cute family! I hope you had a great holiday! We are going to be there in February...I would love to see you. I will email you with more details. Love ya!!!!!!

Prouses said...

I'm glad you and Kayla reconciled by the end :) Your dog is a total nut case! You look good btw!