Tuesday, December 8, 2009

When its gonna be over...?

I'm so done with my Health issues...I've been feeling really sick lately...I don't know what's going on with my Liver. My doctor send me to do a Biopsy now. The liver's levels instead of going down with the weight lost they went up, the normal is 15-50...I have 480!..so...I've been just praying so the doctor can be inspired to find out what a heck is going on!. I'm always sick and sometimes its just too overwhelming not to be able to feel able to do stuff or just to have the energy I will like to have!. I WANT MY MOMMY!!!

3 comments:

Fun times said...

I am so sorry! It is not fun being sick and then to not even know what the heck is going on makes it worse. I'll be thinking of you and keeping you, and the doctors, in my prayers! Love ya lots!!!!! Besos!!!!!!!!!!!

Prouses said...

Bummer Andrea :( I am praying for you. I really hope your doctor feels the inspiration he needs to treat you. BUT, because of your story, I felt it was important to share it with my sister, and after finally going to the doc's turns out she also has a fatty liver. So in a weird way... Thank you?

lauren said...

What the heck - isn't losing weight suppose to fix everything. I am praying for you too - you deserve to feel better. You have been sick for too long! I hope the dr can figure it out. Let us know what goes on...