Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day











Jack got 3 flavored bones from Santa. He didn't let anybody get close to them.















Christmas was great this year!. We had "Beppy" and her kids, Anna Lisa and Nicholas. We had so much fun together.!!!
I will start sharing how our day started ( I'm talking about the 24 in the morning first)
We woke up early... I was fixing breakfast when I saw Kayla coming down the stairs shaking...her whole body was shaking....( you could tell that she was making her body shake though) So, I looked at her and asked her what was going on?. She looked at me really serious and said: Mom, I can stop!...My body is shaking because I have to open a present!!!...I had to bite my lips to not laugh!...she is really ...rrrrrrrrrreeally creative I must admit!...so I looked at her and told her that breakfast would help her with the shaking, that I knew that she was gonna be able to overcome the anxiety..haha. She was mad and tried and tried for the whole day to trick me with whatever came to her creative mind...but I was strong and I didn't give up!...neither did she so this last for...actually it didn't end...haha.
So after an exhausted afternoon answering over and over " no , you can't open a present yet"...I decided to tell her that after dinner we were gonna open presents...for me that means kind of 10.00 ish pm. ...for her it was 6.30pm...so there we were again...now asking at what time dinner was going to be ready!. We finally ate at 8.00pm. My little princess was telling everybody to hurry!, not to talk, to eat fast! and we weren't even finished yet when she started to clear up the table!...Kyle , Becky , me and everybody were laughing...She is funny! when she has something on her mind she won't give up!. Well, after dinner there she was again, she got a present and said: "ok time to open presents!" ...Kyle told her.."not yet, we have to read the story of Jesus birth first"...she had "THE LOOK" on her face and said: "do we have to!, we read it every year, we Know it by mind now"...( hahaha) Becky and me had to bite our lips again to not laugh. So Kyle started reading...she wasn't happy at all but she listened...Kyle was reading slow and suddenly we heard...ok can you hurry nobody is getting younger here!!!. It was funny!. Kyle finished and she was ready to open a present when I said "cake time!"...CAKE TIME!!! she anwsered...hahah...yeap, I said , time to sing happy B-day to Jesus and blow the candles...2009 candles!!! ha...just kidding. well we did it and FINALLY, my little princess could opened her present!. We played games and watched a movie before bed. Do you think that my little princess story end there?...NOP..think again!
She woke up at 3..something am. yelling at everybody to wake up that Santa already left the presents at our house. She yelled and yelled but nobody were to get up at 3 am so she went to Dominique's room but Mimi told her she was too tired that she was gonna wait until the morning. She couldn't settle down so there she was opening presents by herself by the Christmas tree...after she opened the one she wanted she laid down by the tree to sleep there when Kyle took her to our bed and went to sleep until...6am. when She woke up again really excited to tell everybody that SANTA STOP IN OUR HOUSE!!!!. She was opening present as fast as she could. Her eyes were lighting up!! she was sooooooooo happy!!! It was the BEST Christmas ever for me...she made me laughed the whole time and think about the magic of Christmas. At least she said she knew the story of Jesus birth by mind, uh?




We sang Happy B-day to Jesus and celebrate His B-day with a deliciuos cake! We do this every Christmas, the girls love it! We gave Him our presents too which is the good that we have done during the saeason. We do it on Christmas Eve before opening one present and read the story of Jesus birth in the Bible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything looks perfect on your blog from Christmas preparation to celebration and gift opening. Enjoyed your blog very much. Happy Living. Ihampers.co.uk