Saturday, December 5, 2009

Girls Christmas Choir Performance










Dominique and Kayla have been participating in the school choir for a while and a week ago they have their Christmas performance. It was awesome dude!!!...Kyle and me were so proud of them. Grandma and grandpa came to see them too. I have been helping them ( the choir) for weeks, not in the singing part but in everything else. I like to support my girls and try to be involve as much as I can in their activities. Besides I love the kids of their age, they are so funny and "cool". So here are some pics of it! My girls looked so cute and beautiful!!!

5 comments:

Fun times said...

So fun! And i love their outfits. Glad they got the love of singing from their mama :) Love you!!

3dsgifts-n-things said...

Merry Christmas Bloggers
Christmas is coming fast, with this economy it will be no blast,

shopping, not saving, going broke,
all this grief you feel like your going to choke
stop into the store and what do ya know
you can save year around so go santa go all the grief
has come to pass 3dsgifts for all!!!
this economy wont last take a jingle and find your change
buy all your gifts this year with santa and 3dsgifts.com behind the

reigns.
Merry Christmas Bloggers

Prouses said...

I can only imagine how proud you guys must have been. They both look so beautiful!

Prouses said...

btw... you might want to change your blogger password, so you don't get spammed again.

Crazy Jen said...

The girls look great! I can't wait for Arianna to get old enough to do stuff like that. I loved their outfits and they looked like they were having fun!! Did you help with the costumes?