Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Night Before Christmas

Its the night before Christmas Day...We decided to spend Christmas at home just the 4 of us...then, we changed plans and invited Ina to have dinner with us. Ina is my chilean friend who is a single mom with 2 kids. We had a good time, good food, and short with them, they left early so...then the girls wanted to open one present before they went to bed. This year we didn't have too much time decorating our home, planing activities, shopping or else. We did the best we can each one of us in keeping the Christmas Spirit in our home. My Dad was still at the hospital and the doctor said he is gonna stay there for one more week. I was sad because I knew he didn't want that in the first place and now he is stuck there. We did a little bit of skype with my mom. She was kind of sad because my dad wasn't home but at least talking to my girls made her a little bit happier. We told her we will call her tomorrow early morning right when the girls got up to see what Santa brought for them. Love the peace at home during Christmas...love the smell, love the movies and the cozy feeling inside our home. Merry Christmas to all!

















No comments: