Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Magic of Christmas

The first thing first...we connected with my mom on skype so she could see the girls opening the presents Santa brought!...It was 6.30am for us...10.30am in Chile. For me, this is more than magic..its a HUGE BLESSING!!!...to be able to share moments like this with my mom even thought she is more than 10.000 miles away?!...count your blessing!...Sad, because we planned to do this with my dad. He wanted to see the girls for Christmas so bad and he couldn't this time. We are just hoping he can get better soon so we can see him again on skype. He always makes us laugh with the silly things he does and says. The internet connection was great so my mom was able to see and hear perfectly. She was really happy. We were too!





















No comments: