Friday, December 16, 2011

The Czirrs Family Christmas Party 2011















We had so much fun, as always, at The Czirrs Christmas Family Party. Rachel was the host this year and she did awesome!. The food, games, talent show...everything went perfect. Almost everybody came. Grandma and Grandpa came dressing up as a "who". grandpa even color his hair green!. They looked funny and cool at the same time. We took pictures, talked, had fun, ate and at the end of the party, as always again...I was dead! The great thing of the day was that on the way to Mapleton the traffic was perfect, it took us just 30 minutes to get there!...loved it!.
We went to visit Shelley for a little while before the party. I told her about my 86 year old aunt, Amanda and my cousin who are getting baptized tomorrow and we are gonna be able to see it on skype, how cool is that!?.
I forgot to mention that Kyle and me went to the Timpanogo's Temple today. We did baptisms for all my dad's family. I felt the spirit so strong!. We had lunch at the Temple as a date. It was a really fun and busy day!

No comments: