Saturday, December 17, 2011

NEW HOME....NEW LIFE!!!...What Blessings!

Baptisim Day, Moving Day, GREAT DAY!!!!
We woke up super early. Kyle went to get the moving truck and at 10am we were ready to star moving all our stuff to our new home!. WE were ready but just one brother showed up on time...so poor Kyle and brother Hutching had to move a lot of stuff all by themself for a little while. Peter called more people and maybe at 12pm we had 6 brothers helping. We moved most of the big stuff in the morning but we had tons of little stuff than it felt they never ended. We knew we had to finish before 3pm because at that time we needed to connect with the Elders in Chile so we could see my aunt's baptism on Skype. Elder family was coming to see it with us. I was so excited and happy I couldn't even think straight. We clean and put away the most we could before the time for the baptism. Right on time we and Elder's were sitting watching all the preparations at the Church in Chile. We were able to talk to my aunt Amanda and my cousin Mirtha, my mom and 2 aunts, Minerva, my mom's younger sister and Aida, my mom's older sister were there too supporting my aunt Amanda. Amanda's son, my cousins Pedro and Alfredo were there,I was able to talk with them. My aunt Minerva and Aida were talking with us too. It was such a happy momment for everybody, specially for me!!!...finally somebody in my family got baptized!. It was such an amazing feeling when they got in the water and were baptized by the Elder. I was so happy! I felt the spirit so strong, I know my uncle Alfredo was there in spirit too!. I translated the talks for the Elders family. They were really touched to see their son baptizing two of his investigators and been able to meet them not just to read about them but see them!. It was the sweetest blessing ever to see and be there for such and important momment for my family!.
Kyle and me were so tired at the end of the day but we couldn't be more happy for such an important things that happended today in our life! Literally...NEW HOME...NEW LIFE!!!!

1 comment:

SP said...

That is such sweet news what a great experience. The blessings of Skype!!