Saturday, March 11, 2006

Chocolate World and The Zoo...at Hershey







































One of the great thing of living here in Harrisburg is that we have everything really close by...like The Chocolate World and the Zoo...both less than 15 minutes away. Hershey is a fun little town with tons of things to do and visit. The rides in The Chocolate World are for free so we have been there more than once, twice, and even 10.000 thousands times!!!...its kind of a Family Night "for sure" activity. The girls love it because at the end of the ride they get chocolate for free!. Kyle and me love it because its FREE!!!. I love our life here in Pennsylvania its fun and really family oriented. Although I miss the tranquility of Utah and the peace of heart down there, I'm more than happy with my family having the best time of our life together here!. Love, love this place!

No comments: