Thursday, October 9, 2008

Killer!

I had a really stressed out day!...I just want to go to bed now but before that I wanna share with everybody how horrible I am. I killed a cat today!..I was coming back from Wal-Mart..going to wal-mart too. It was dark and from nowhere the "not too smart cat" run in front of my car and decided to cross the busy street...I didn't even have time to push the brake or anything. Its sounded terrible!!! and my heart stop...I felt terrible!... and sad, when I got home I told Kyle my traumatic  first time "catkiller" experience. I was almost crying ...after I finished, Kyle laugh!... ..??????? Really sympathetic!!...oh well...I hope he was a good cat so he would go to Heaven.

3 comments:

collinanddani said...

I ran over a cat once. It ran in front of me and then once I went over it's body with BOTH tires it got up and ran away only to run in front of me again. Some cats just want to get rid of a couple of their lives I guess..

Crazy Jen said...

I know how you feel. Steve was driving about 80 mph on I-40 when suddenly, BAM!! We hit a dog full blast. It was such a horrible, horrible sound and feeling it under our car was just awful. On the way back home we saw a dog on the side of the road. We assume that it was the one we hit. Later on, that stupid mutt costed me about $500 in A/C repairs because when we hit him he punctured a hole in my a/c system.

SP said...

you are soooo going to Heaven.