Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been really busy...



I have been taking pictures and I kind of starting the business going. I really enjoy this thing!!!. . I like to do this .
About my life... being busy here! with school, missionary work, taking pictures. Our girl's life is gooooooood!. Today I went to the temple and got what I need it and was looking for. I love the peace and quietness of the temple...I need it sometimes.
 Kyle is still looking for a job, things are really slow. Working in the Employment Center Services of the Church you can see what is happening with the economy...the percent of people that has been visiting the Center without a job has increased 40% in less than a year. The same with the  church food storage help. The other thing I have noticed is about how many students are looking for loans in the E.Center. When I watched Conference last weekend I could see that almost every talk was about helping each other...and its remained me about what we learned in the temple...The Law of Consagration. There's so many people that needs help. Please try to help more, and follow the word of the Prophet...its not just about money...in a lot of cases though that's what people need...but with time too. There's a lot of people struggling and needs a friend. If you want to help with money for students or sponsoring somebody let me know. I can help you to help through the church. I have some family friend too that need some help they are trying to stay here and do what its right. They are going to school but their sponsor can help them for just one more month. They have 3 beautiful girls. They were some of the missionaries in my mssion. There's a lot of ways to help just find one. Amen brothers and Sisters!

3 comments:

Fun times said...

You pictures are really good! I think you will be very successful at it. Also, who is the missionary that is here?? Someone that I know? Email me and let me know. Love you lots. You always inspire me!

Juls said...

Your post was much more about love and helping than my selfish post. I guess I feel like I pay tithing and fast offerings and hope it all works out for everyone else.

I loved the pictures especially the first one of her in front of the building.

SP said...

THose photos are truly good Andrea! What talent!!