Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4 of July's Kayla's B-Day!!!!






















We had a wonderful B- day for Kaylita. We didn't wake up on time for the parade. We were so tired that nobody heard the clock!. Shellie called us to see where the heck we were sitting at the parade...she said: I can't find you guys! where are you!?"...I said: "in bed" ..hahaha. So we got up and we left. It was fun for the girls. I would preferred to sleep more ...oh well! Then we went to a barbecue and after that we went home to have a nap and rest before the fire works. We got together with some friends from Chile. He was one of my District Lider. (Elder Lamilla and his family). They have 3 little girls. My girls love to play with them and I love to see them talking or at least, trying to speak in Spanish.Then we sang Happy B-day to Kaylita and watched the fireworks!. It was a looooooong day. I realized I'm getting old, ...I get tired more easely..."el tiempo no pasa en vano"!

1 comment:

Prouses said...

What a cool cake! 4th of July is an awesome time to have a birthday!!
The house is coming along. Dwight has an interview with a company in Chapel Hill NC, and hopefully he will be a shoe-in. They seemed to have liked him over the phone. So we're going on a road trip this weekend. Have you seen the smalley's yet? Wonder how they made out :)