Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girly




We have been alone since Kyle has been staying in Salt Lake for 2 days for the Bar test. We have been missing him a lot! The girls called him last night and Mimi was so sweet she told him: " Daddy (with a sobbing voice) I thought I could be without you for 2 days but I caaaaaaaan't...I miss you daddy!" and then Kayla said to daddy:
" I think its too hard on Mimi when you leave dad"...hahaha after she hung up she started to cry too... she tried to be strong but she couldn't. Too sweet! He said he was tired. The test started at 9.00am and he was done at 6.30pm with just 1/2 hour for lunch. That was the writing part. Today it was the multiple choices part and it was the same timing. uff. I'm glad I'm not taking it!!!
The girls decided to take some pictures of me. Do my make up and be their model... I can't believe I'm gonna be 40!!! after seeing the pictures and checking on my wrinkles I'm feeling 40 already!

3 comments:

Curt and Amy said...

you look so beautiful Andrea! The girls did a good job with the make up and taking the pics!

Curt and Amy said...

P.S. that's so cute that the girls miss Kyle so much! Tell us ASAP how Kyle did! We'll be praying for you guys!

Fun times said...

You are always beautiful!!! i hope everything went great with the test too! I am thinking my mom, sisters and I are going to come to Utah in Oct. I will let you know :) Love ya lots!