Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dia de los Pioneros

We went to The Parade in Mapleton. This year was kind of boring. Then we went to Shellie's house , that was fun!, and we spend the night of the 23 at Shellie's too. Our girls are so happy since we got to Utah. They love to be with their cousins!!!. It was a long day for me I wasn't feeling too good. Then when we got home after everything, Kyle got fever and he was feeling really sick. Friday he slept the whole entire day! The girls and me went to the pool with the cousins!! more fun for them!!!!!! In the evening everybody was feeling sick in our family and Saturday and Sunday we spend the day in bed with fever and cough. Grandpa Czirr came to gave us a blessing and monday we felt much better...the blessing worked, Grandpa was worthy!

1 comment:

Curt and Amy said...

Cute pics of everybody! Hey I can understand what you wrote in Spanish! lol! I guess Portuguese will be helpful with Spanish too!