Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm still here...

Hi everybody!...We just have 2 1/2 more weeks. I'm having ups and downs. I'm really gonna miss this place. When I go around for a ride in my car ...alone...I get sad. I love this place! The green, the friends ,(not my greens friends...hahaha) the hills, the groundhogs, the squarrels, etc,etc,etc,  I don't wanna moveeeeeeeee!...I don't wanna see boxes in my house, I don't wanna paint, I don't wanna clean, I don't wanna think in 4 days driving with a ...dog...not any dog, but THE DOG!..I think I haven't take my "ritalin" this morning...hahahaha.

2 comments:

Darin said...

I can't believe you guys are moving so soon. We're going to miss you!! Let us know if you need any help painting, packing, cleaning or whatever.

Fun times said...

I am glad you guys are going to be closer...hmmm, what could I possibly get you for a house warming gift?? :) Drew has go go to Utah in June, he got called to testify in a case?!? long story, anyway, maybe we will come with him and visit :) good luck with packing. Love you lots!