Friday, April 4, 2008

He is Driving me Nuts!


Hi everybody! I have been kind of busy lately trying to get everything ready for the "moving". I haven't been writing too much but I've been checking your blogs, trying to keep in touch in some way with my friends. My house is a mess. I have boxes piled up in the living room. We got rid of almost everything and we decided we will just take the beds and tv and tons of boxes with just kitchen, play,scrapbooking... stuff. But the cleaning is what its driving me nuts! they told us that we have to clean the carpet with a profetional! what?! we have been here for 3 years...CHANGE THE CARPET AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!. We have to paint too or they will charge us $600!!! Even though they will re paint after!...duh!!!. oh well, it will be fun to do it as a family night or something. The missionaries can do a service project that night, maybe?.
Our dog, Jack has been feeling lonely and left out...his "mommy" has been busy and haven't been paying attention as normaly doooooeees...so he has decided to pee in my bed everytime he gets mad at me!!!....I almost killed him! and now he can't , for his own safety!, goes uptairs at all!. I'm glad that he just got my pillow because I just threw-it away. Well here its a pictures of the "beast!". He has a funny personality...Isn't he cute!?

4 comments:

Curt and Amy said...

Oh my goodness Andrea! You have so much to do and then your dog is acting up b/c he misses your attention!!! Annoying it sounds like but funny too! I am glad when you move here to see you, Kyle and the girls!

Prouses said...

Yeah... i think i would have wrung his little neck. Let me know if you want to let him come run around in my yard. It's fenced in-ish. Plus, he does have a leash right??? I'll just tie him up under my deck and let him hang out outside for a while.

Ms. Kneisly said...

I just found your blog through Julie. Moving is so painful. Where are you moving too in Utah?

lauren said...

http://baxterbugs.blogspot.com/
http://phuis.blogspot.com/
yo lady.. here are the blog addresses.. me