Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our "All American Girl"...Born in the USA!






















Kayla turned 9 this year!...I can't believe how the time gone by!. She is turning into a beautiful and sweet young girl. Kayla is the most sweet, friendly, and adorable person...with a strong will personality since she was a little baby. Dominique said the other day..."Kayla surely is the heart of our family, I miss her when she is not with us". Kayla is one of the most important part of our family. We love her dearly!...I remember when she was a baby how much she loved to cuddle and be kissed by mama, she still does!. She is Dominique's best friend and viceversa. She knows how to get whatever she wants with those big puppy eyes she has!. Kayla is a MAMA'S GIRL!
Kayla wanted a Summer 4 of July B-Day Party with all her friends this year. That's what she wanted that's what she got!. We had to have it on June 21st because of the weird weather, and we knew for sure that day was gonna be hot, so...We got the 4 of July b-day cup cakes she wanted, balloons,treats,games, a movie, water and of course, make yourself ice cream sundae!!..lots of sugar involved!. It was a blast!...Kayla had lots of fun and everybody looked happy. Melanie was in charge of the games. Melanie is our girls favorite auntie. They have this really cool relationship between them and I loved it!. I'm happy to know that they have somebody else beside me they can trust and count on.
So, the party was a success!, then...3 hours later I went to have the rest I deserved!

No comments: