Monday, June 13, 2011

Kayla, Dominique and Valentina...Skating Fun!










I got lots of free coupons for Classic Skating from my school this year...so we decided to invite Valentina to go with us. When I asked Vale about if she would like to go she sounded so excited and confident that it never crossed my mind she didn't know how to skate...We got there and the 3 of them got their skates and got ready to have fun, but....Vale spended more time on the floor, hurting than really skating...my girls were trying the whole time to help her and Vale no matter what she had one thing in her mind...not to give up and learned how to do it ..in one day! ...I was concerned that her whole body was gonna be bruised and in pain when the day was over but she didn't care ..she is a "Dare Devil" ...seriously!...Dominique and Kayla kept telling her to slow down and had a rest but Vale...no sign of slowing down. Finally after maybe 1.000 "hit and keep running"..haha...she decided it was enough and we went home. They had a lot of fun...well, my girls at least....Vale?...I don't know for sure. The most funny thing was that when Vale put her roller skating on she went straight to skate...and she didn't know how so she felt down on her face right at the beginning and had a huge goose bump on her fore head. Did she cry?..no Did she got scare?...no

No comments: