Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ooh La La!...















Kayla was asked to model for a lady's new business. I'm a fan of this girl photography work. Her name is Mary and a few months ago I asked her if she would be interested to teach me photography...she answer she would love to but he didn't have time..but gave lots of advices and checked my Photography blog and gave tons of complements...it was good to hear from somebody who has been in the business for a while and has professional training that my work if more than good!...My made my confidence goes up.
Well she was looking for kids to help her to show her new thing..."head bands". So She asked for Kayla to model for her. Mimi didn't want to, but she went with us to support Kayla first experience in "modeling" something. :)
Kayla had a blast and we got all the shooting session pictures for free!...

2 comments:

Prouses said...

This little lady is just stunning.

SP said...

Soooo cute!