Monday, April 5, 2010

General Conference at Home

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SESSION...EARLY MORNING EGGS HUNT























We watched General Conference at home...Kayla is still 7 she will turn 8 in July so for the October one we will go as a family!. We had a wonderful weekend. The girls have been camping in the family room since Friday. They said they will be camping until next week...the whole Spring Break.
We watched conference and then on Saturday evening we went to grandma's house to dinner. Their cousins were there too. The girls had a wonderful time visiting with The Swensons. Mimi got sad though when she heard about Brenna's b-day party (that same day in the afternoon, right before we got there) cause' they didn't invited them but she did invite Nicole James. She asked me why they never invited them to anything and they do invite Nicole...I didn't have an answer, it hurts to see them hurt. I tried to answer with...Well , Nicole is older...but Mimi is not "tonta" and said Brenna is my age and Nicole is older than Brenna...what else can I say?...I didn't have a better answer, I didn't have an answer at all. It made me sad because they are my daughters and have feelings and I really don't know what to do or say when is something I don't have control of... especially about family and how they do things in a different way than us...or the way we teach our girls.
oh well this week is Spring Break and we will have fun together!...cheer up baby!

No comments: