Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happiness is...A Day at the Beach!






































































Having a Sand-sational Time at the beach!!!. We enjoy 2 wonderful days at the beach while we were in Disneyland. The weather was perfect!. This was the second time in our princesses's life to see and enjoy the ocean. The first time was when we went to Chile and spend a few days in Renaca, Vina Del Mar.
Kayla and Dominique had the time of their life!. They loved catching some waves and collecting seashells by the shore. They were so happy!. They couldn't stop smiling. Heaven is a little bit closer when they can be near the ocean!. They just run, smiled and laughed. They were happy as Clams!!!.
I had a great day...just sitting on the sand and enjoying the breeze. I felt so happy!. That moment brought me so many memories of Chile to my mind. The ocean brings the feelings of freedom and peace to me. I could sit hours and hours there just with my eyes closed relaxing and having all those beautiful memories and not being bother by anything or anybody and be as happy as can be...where the ocean meets the sky!...Kyle?...he was loving it, just like everybody else...he is happy if he is with us. It doesn't matter for him where we are if we are all together.

1 comment:

Crazy Jen said...

I am so jealous! I haven't been to the beach in over a year and seriously having withdrawal symptoms. The pictures are beautiful!