Saturday, April 25, 2009

Panaca?...Are We There Yet?


















We went to get the car early in the morning. My Minivan was not going to make it so Kyle decided to rent a car, We were really lucky 'cause they didn't have a medium size car so they gave us the one you see in the picture. It was a Toyota "something"... I can't remember the name, the only thing I remember is that was super "suave" to drive. We got home, loaded the car, got the girls and there we went on the road!. Our first stop was Panaca...Panaca?..yeap!...To see Carolyn Harr and her family. The trip was like 5 hours and really boring sights to get to Panaca.  Actually, Panaca...was nowhere!. Panaca is just one street "thing"...I don't even know if you can call that place "town". It was a really tiny place. I don't think its has enough people to make it a town...hahaha. Oh well, we had a wonderful time with Carolyn and her family. The girls really enjoyed being with her cousins. They took us for a ride , it sounds so funny for me to say that because...there's nothing in Panaca!...so saying ..."took us for a ride sounds  like a huge place to go around and see...but it wasn't. So here are some pictures on the way to Panaca. I forgot to recharge my camera's batteries so actually we don't have any picture of the real Panaca...however we are not gonna miss too much of a "seeings" here. haha
Mimi and Kayla were great the whole way there. Kayla watched videos and Mimi....well, see it yourself...she was a really funny "sleeping beauty" trooper.

No comments: