Thursday, August 20, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!









Dominique and Kayla were so excited that they got ready faster than I thought this morning. No complains no crying no nothing just smiles and excitement!..I was so happy to see them happy... and happy for me too! haha...I need a break and be myself not a mom 24/7. Don't get me wrong. I adore my girls! however I need to recharge " my batteries". I need to take care of myself too : )
They are so excited to learn more new things I love to see their faces when they tell me how happy they are... I'm happy for them too. I know it will be a wonderful year, so many new thing to learn this year. Kyle gave them a Father's blessing yesterday and that makes them feel protected and happy. I'm so grateful for the Priesthood!!! it makes me feel better too that they can get a blessing from dad.
The good thing is that we are taking Jody and her sister to school everyday and that help my girls to be excited every morning. The school is pretty close for a car ride but not that close for walking... no buses anymore, not this year at least.

2 comments:

Prouses said...

your girls look so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

those girls are cute! Now I know what my girls will look like in about 5 years. Yeah for school!