Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Soooo much going on!!!

The last few months have been really busy!...10,000 things going on!!!. first ...Kyle got the job he was looking for, yeah!...BUT...just one "but".....he didn't passed the BAR...so here we are sad and kind of lost. ...he is taking it on July again...the good thing is that in his new job they told him he could stay until he passed the bar and then he will get the job as a lawyer there. We have been really blessed he got the job he wanted and he loves it!!!. Its Inmigration Law... At least we don't have to worry about finding a job for a while...because his boss told him not to worry because he has his place secure in there. Hopefully he will pass the Bar Test next time.
That was what going on in our lives in the month of April and May..then we went to a deserved vacations to Disney!!!...Oh My Gosh!!!...we had such a nice time together as a family. It was the best time of the year for us ...no schedule and no worries...at least for a week!. The girls loved it!!! They were able to meet all the Disney Princesses, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and many more!...The hotel was right across the street from Disney Park so we were even able to go after lunch for a little nap or a splash in the pool. The weather was great!. The best part for me and the girls was been able to go to the beach!!!!...the smell of the Ocean made me think about Chile, ...I got a little bit nostalgic. I sat on the shore and just close my eyes and think about my beautiful Chile while listening to the waves. It was a beautiful feeling ...how many memories came to my mind!...SUPER LINDO!.
Well ...then we came back and reality struck us...the next day of coming home from our vacation we were moving to Lehi. We found a great house, its much closer to Kyle's work. The wonderful thing for us is that its just around the corner from The Smalleys, our friends from Harrisburg PA. The girls are so happy about that!. The neighborhood is great and we live right by the bishop in a culd-desac street. I will post pictures of the house when we plant some flowers and clear-up all our boxes. Then after moving ...my minivan died!...so I got to get a new car so I went to a dealer and bug the guys so much that I had to promised him that I will never come back to bug him again not even in the eternities..He just laughed...but at the end I ended up with a 2008 car, paying it as a 2005 car, with 5 years of warranty and just 14.000 miles. great deal ,uh?. I will post a picture soon too....I'm just trying to get done with the writing first then the pictures..OH! we went to Carolyn's house to visit we had so much fun with them. Their house is beautiful. And Panaca is....Panaca. Not too much to say about it.  Mimi and Kayla loved to play in the cathedral place with their cousins and Mat was so happy that he got even with Elijah because I kissed him too and now he (Matt) was going to be able to tease Elijah too.
I'm so tired of all the changes but all of them had been good changes so I'm not gonna complain about been tired. God has been really good with us and the best blessing is that my dad is listening to the missionaries...hope he gets what he is looking for. I know that it is the truth but I'm praying for him to feel it too!.
Mothers Day was great! My girls gave a great present they didn't fight one bit for the whole day!!! and they made 2 beautiful cards for me. Kyle was wonderful as always and helped me around the house with everything and brought me a delicious breakfast in bed!!!...I love my family !...Love my life!


That's all...I think. If I remember something else that maybe I forgot I will posted later.
Love to all and thanks to Julie for helping me with my girls on the moving day!.

1 comment:

Prouses said...

Andrea!! I've missed you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing great news, and you guys have LOTS of them!! I am so excited for you & your family!! You guys totally deserve every little bit of all of those blessings you guys have received! HUGS!