Sunday, May 24, 2009

Field Trip...Paseo de Curso













Kayla had her "Paseo de Curso" to the Zoo last week. I was one of the Mamas ayudantes (chaperon). I had 5 kids with me. We had such a great time!. They saw everything they wanted and at the end we were dead! My feet hurt like crazy! I was so happy that it was hot but instead we had a nice breeze. This week I had Mimi's field trip to the museum and both girls end of the year parties...fiesta de fin de ano de las dos ninas. As you know I have been driving back and forth between Provo and Lehi for school. The girls didn't want to move for just the last 2 final week of school... I understood that so we let them finish the year with all their friend and decided not to change them from school until next year...well...it has been really tireing for me specially when I haven't feel so good lately oh well ...just 4 more days and we will be done!.

No comments: