Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I love the warm weather!!!!









It has been wonderful weather!...I love to be able to play outside with the girls, go for walks as a family and have nice BBQs... OH Wonderful spring time!!!. Even my mood changed, its amazing. I love the sunshine!!!...We have been playing everyday at the field across our house. Jack loves it!!!...its all fence so he can run run and run and he is safe...UNTIL...yesterday...somebody left the gate opened and I didn't realized until I saw him running to Geneva rd. I tried to get him but he run way faster than me...when I got to the big street he was right in the middle of the street and 10.000.000 cars waiting for him to move...it was funny and at the same time scary...my baby almost got run over by a car. Oh well, we had a great time.
For those who are wondering how Kyle did in his bar test...we haven't hear anything yet. If anybody knows about a law job please let us know!!!. Or if you have any friend/s who wants pictures give them my phone number.
Thanks to all. For your comments and good wishes with my photography I really appreciated. Sometimes I get kind of discourage when I see that there so many out there way better than me. I'm still learning about my camera and photo shop. there's so much you can do..oh well thanks for the support!!!

4 comments:

Juls said...

I love the warm weather too! The kids (and I) are so much happier when we are out side! Scary about Jack!

Juls said...

Ps when are you going to come see our cute baby???

Crazy Jen said...

Can't help you much with a law job. Steve is in the same boat. Although, he does have an interview with a small firm up in Albany, New York.
We are having awesome weather too, after 5 days of rain. Today we are going up to the Smokies and spending the day in Gatlinburg.

Jessica said...

Hi! I'm Jessica, Julie's cousin that you met the other day. I realized I never told you about raw imaging and stuff. If you want to learn more about that I'm more than happy to tell you! email me at jao.photography08@gmail.com