Friday, January 23, 2009

It was time!





Well, the last family ...I mean , nice Family picture we took was in PA. thanks to Julie N. I love that picture and I didn't want to change it but...It was time. Our friend Aynn who does really good photography did ours this time. We went by the Provo river. I'm not that skinny though, actually I've been fixing all the pictures I didn't like because I looked so big.  I like them all now...I fixed them with Photoshop...I love photoshop!!!, specially when I feel so big and I can have an extreme make over in 1 second. I'm happy now! hahaha

2 comments:

Crazy Jen said...

Awesome pictures! You guys look great. I wanted to get a family picture of us but never got around to it. And hey, don't laugh at my snow! Not everybody can get 26 inches in one sitting. We were very excited to get the "dusting" of snow. Again, you look awesome and your girls are gorgeous.

Prouses said...

I agree with Jen, The pictures are wonderful. You have a beautiful family.