Monday, January 19, 2009

8 is GREAT!!!!
















My little princess turned 8!! I can't believe it!! She will be baptize on Jan.30th. She is soooooo excited! I have been trying to find a white dress and haven't been able to...the only place it was "the white place dress" or something like that but it was $80.  I'm not gonna spend that much for a "white" dress that it won't be white for too long... so, If somebody knows where I can find something cheaper let me know.
Well we had a loooot of fun for Mimi's B-day party. All her friends made it and she had a blast!.
 Here are some pics of the event!...I loved the place, I just had to bring the cake and that's it!!... Love it that way!!!.

3 comments:

collinanddani said...

That looks like so much fun! I had a lot of birthday parties there when I was growing up and I loved them. I can't believe she is 8!!

Prouses said...

Hooray for Mimi!!
That looked like a very fun party!!
Now how come I didn't see you in roller skates?? (probably because you were hanging on to the walls like I would have been :D)

Fun times said...

How fun is that! I love those parties too. No cleaning up and no pressure :) I still remember when we went to Mimi's blessing...man we are getting old :) Briggs gets baptized on Halloween this year, crazy huh? Do you guys have a Burlington store? They always have white dresses there, or maybe JC Penny? Or try on-line. Good luck, I wish we could be there! Besos to all!