Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lovely Makeover, Happy Valentine Mommy!



Dominique and Kayla got up early today to wish Happy Valentine's day to Kyle and Me. We spend a such a wonderful day together. The girls prepare a surprise for me...in the afternoon they handed me a gift bag...really pretty...home made decorated. The bag had a coupon inside for me and it said:..."free makeover for mama, by Kayla and Dominique". My present was a special pampering day... and Dominique and Kayla were gonna be my "ladies" who will take care of me.
It was awesome!...They gave a massage, color my nails, feet and hands...did My hair and the best for last...A marvelous make up!, as you can see in these pictures.
I had so much fun looking at them...and how excited they were to do something special for mommy!. I know it came from their heart and they made me feel the prettiest mom in the world!..Thank you so much my princesses for the beautiful memories I have of you showing love and care to me!. You are the biggest blessing in my life. Love ya both!

No comments: