Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm not old...I'm chronologically gifted




I'm getting older and wiser!..who said "over the hill"?...I don't remember any hill...hahaha. Today I realized that you are getting older when your cake cost more that the candles!.
Thanks to my good friends in Harrisburg I had a wonderful B-day! This is the first time that friends planned something for me!. Not even in Chile my friends ever gave me such a nice surprise. I didn't expect too much but men! they took me to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden in Harrisburg , PA. got me balloons, presents and everything, thanks from the bottom of my heart! I had a blast!. I even got a cake and made a wish!. I love this place and the wonderful friends I have made here!. In the picture. Lauren,Julie Smalley,Julie N.,Denise,Sandra, Sister Tamber...?,and me.

No comments: