Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"I AM SO DEFIANT..."

Kayla and me had a "disagreement of an opinion"...so she got upset at me for not doing what she wanted me to do or say...I can't remember...then she was yelling at me, I tried not to get mad at her and smacked her on the head...so as calm as I could told her go to her room and cool down...after you cool down I expect you to say sorry. After 15 minutes or so, she came back to my room to say sorry, she looked and sounded really  sorry. Then after she finished she put her hand on her hips and said to me:..."mom, we wouldn't have so many fights if YOU WEREN'T SO DEFIANT!!!...things would be so much easier if you wouldn't argue and disagree everything I say or want".  I couldn't stop laughing this time...She is HILARIOUS!!!...I AM TOO DEFIANT!!!...that's the problem!...hahaha. I love Kayla...she drives crazy 23 hours a day , the 1 hours left is when I'm in the bathroom,ha ...but I can't deny it, she is funny!!!. She is my "gatita".

1 comment:

Fun times said...

That is pretty funny...but I have to agree with her, you are a little defiant ;) Just kidding! Love you all!!!!