Saturday, January 19, 2013

Friday Night Party

Dominique wanted to celebrate her Bday with some of her friends from school on Friday night too. She invited a few of them. We got pizzas, cake, ice-cream...and more. They watched a movie, played games and have lot of fun!. Kyle and me decided to go in our room to watch a movie and let them alone. We knew they were having fun because the only thing we could hear was laughing and more laughing. The party went from 6 to 10.30pm then I took all the girls to their homes. Mimi and Kayla had a blast with the girls. Sarah told me she had so much fun that she hoped they can do it again. I felt really happy for Mimi and how fun her day turned out. I was happy for her... Her Bday should be something special and for what we saw and heard ...it was!...so she was happy and we were happy for her...








No comments: