Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One Year Older-Cuter too...4..Fantastic Four!!!























A year has passed already and here we are again, celebrating Kayla's 4th Bday!. We celebrated in the park this time and have a blast!. The only "but" was the HUMIDITY!...I was dying!...it was maybe 98 degrees with 100% humidity! I am not kidding!. The kids didn't even care they were having fun and eating like kids!. I was more than "donde" after the first 10 minutes haha. I needed a fan, and a room where I can be without HUMIDITY!. Everything turned great and Kayla and all her friends were amazed with all the "bobby long legs spiders" they were everywhere! on the trees!...I was totally freaking out with the spiders falling from the trees down to whenever they landed. I got one on my shoulder!...and you know how much "I love spiders" ,don't ya?. I was counting the seconds to be over with the party and my wonderful idea of doing it at the park!...Oh well, now at least know we are not doing another party in this park ever again anyways!

No comments: