Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bad News

Well, for a long time I've been feeling sick, besides that I have been gaining weight like crazy, I reached the 250lb, even if I was eating healthy ( I thought I was)...but everytime I told the doctors,their answer were "oh, its normal" you are getting into the menopause and bla,bla,bla...so...I read this book about women being over 40s and all the hormone issue they start having. I learned a lot, after that I asked the doctor to check some levels of differents things in my body. (what if I wouldn't asked?) The result wasn't good. They found out my liver is not funtioning the way it should. I have something call "fatty liver". So here I am now...eating just low glycemic food because it can get ugly if I don't loose weight, If the level go higher is really serious. I have told the doctor for years now something was wrong...Why when I eat some kind of food I was feeling so sick...their answers were ...you must be alergic to them, duuuuuu!..and now they are telling me that because of those food I have so much fat in my liver because my body was turning everything into fat. Oh well.... they gave me medicine and I'm on a strict diet and in a couple of weeks they will test me again and do a biopsy too...which is kind of scares me., because I don't understand why?.
Oh well, the good thing is that I know now why I wasn't loosing any weight and I will now!!!!so I'm happy about it! ...frustrated but happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you found out more information and are starting to find some answers.

Carol said...

I hope you'll be alright. I'm having the same problem. Perhaps I should get checked!