Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kayla is 7!!!...Happy 4th of July!























We went to The Parade in Provo in the morning. It was kind of sad, grandma and grandpa were the only family member there alone. Nobody else went to the parade. I remember we used to have a huge group every year...what happened?...oh well! Our family had lots of fun anyways. We took our friend's kids with us because the parents had to work. The girls really enjoy the company! 5 girls together is never boring!. The weather was perfect!. Then we went to our friend's restaurant to eat. The girls kept playing and playing the whole time. We got home close to 2pm. Julie Smalley and her kids came to gave Kayla a present. Emma didn't come she was sleeping, not fair!..Julie invited the girls to their house to make cup cakes with fudge chocolate...yummy! What do you think was the answer to that tempting invitation?...so they left with the Smalleys. That was really nice of Julie!..I was tired and was able to rest and take a nap!. We had Melanie and Allan Jones for dinner it was fun and nice of them to come and

visit us specially for Kayla, she adores her aunt! I've always been grateful for Melanie, for being such a great aunt and friend to my daughters. When I was a little girl I had my special aunt and I used to visit and have sleep overs in her house all the time, she used to spoiled  me tons!. Her name was Margarita, but I called her 'Tia Maiga". I still have those memories and I'm so glad that Melanie's kids are grown up so she has the energy and desired to love and spoiled my girls!. I will be forever grateful for those memories that she is giving to my girls and that they will remember forever!. We all went to see the fireworks at  the Provo Temple field  in the evening. We met with grandpa, grandma, Raph, Keith Czirr and family, Becky and kids, some Chileans friends and Melanie and her whole family. It was  fun to have more family in the evening to see and visit! Everything was perfect until the way back home...2 hours!! to get home from PROVO TO LEHI! It was a huge traffic jam after the firework show...The only good thing?..the girls felt asleep in the car on the way home...Yeah! after 2 hours in a traffic jam who wouldn't!

1 comment:

Prouses said...

Happy Birthday Kayla!!!