Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!...












I know...it was 4 days ago but I have been busy so here are the pictures of my 2 "creatures"...in Spanish its a sweet way to call your kids...funny uh?. The weather was great! and the girls got loooooooots of candies! ...YEAH  lots of sugar!...Mom and Dad not really happy about it thinking that Kayla is allergic to sugar and gets waaayyy more "intense" that she already is with sugar in her blood! haha. I had never seeing so many people on the street going trick or treat with their kids...well, I had never ...or maybe I forgot after we had being in PA. for 3 years how much Mormons helps to "populate this country in a massive way!
I know that there's one commandment that Mormons do follow really well and its...replenish the earth!!!. Read the sing by the skeletons

9 comments:

Prouses said...

Wow, you guys went all out with the decorations :) Really funny with the families are forever sign... LOL
Your criaturas looked so adorable. I wonder what kyle dressed as.

Czirr Family said...

Aline...I wish that house it would be our but its our neighboors...hahaha.
PS. Actually I don't ..too much to clean!

Fun times said...

Very cute costumes! Looks like they had a lot of fun too. I agree, bigger house means more cleaning :)

Jami said...

They are really cute costumes! Girls are so fun.

Prouses said...

Well, at least you had some pumpkins out :D That's my kind of decorating!
I sent Deann a note, so you should be added soon.
You know, I can't believe how LONG Kayla's legs look in that first picture.. she already looks like a teenager... Yikes! I totally agree with you though. I DO NOT look fw to those years. Josh will be ok I think, but Bella will keep us on our toes. The girl is NUTS!!

Crazy Jen said...

Wow! What awesome costumes! Your kids look great. Did you do those yourself or buy them?

Czirr Family said...

Jen...I don't even saw buttons! Sorry but I'm not the tipical "crafty mormon mom"...I just bought them!.

Curt and Amy said...

I think the sign "families are forever" totally completes the creep yard! I love the costumes! Your girls are so beautiful!

Juls said...

I love mimi's boots!