Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baltimore






















Now that we are moving back to Utah we are trying to go everywhere we can before the time comes...so we went to the Baltimore's Aquarium. It was a fun trip. The weather couldn't be better... loved it!!! Baltimore remains me so much of Vina Del Mar, Chile. A lot of restaurants and fun stuff outside. It was a beautiful town...The Ocean and view was great!. We wished we would be able to come way before and enjoy this place way more than just one visit, but...with Kyle schedule at Widener it was impossible!. Oh well, we are grateful for being able to go at least one time!

2 comments:

Fun times said...

Ashlee is moving to Baltimore in April..crazy huh? Where in Utah are you going? I was really hoping it would be Idaho, but not this time I guess. I was starting to get worried about you, you hadn't blogged in so long. I missed reading about your vida loca :) love you, and now I will get to see you more since you will be closer!!!!!!!!!!!YIPPEE!!!!

Darin said...

That sounds like us - we always want to see everything before we move and then end up trying to jam it all in a short amount of time. Baltimore looks like fun!!