Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dominique's B-day!!!!






Today we celebrated Dominique's 7 b-day, I can't believe that my little princess is 7 years old already!!!. I told her that this is her last b-day, next year and the years to come I won't celebrate more b-days because I don't want her to grow up. Her answer was..." BUT mom!, then I would never die and I would never be with Jesus, Heavenly Father and my family to live forever again!". She was pretty sad so I had to tell her I was joking...but I wasn't!!!! ( don't tell her though).
Actually her b-day is tomorrow but Kyle has classes the whole day and Mimi was pretty happy that she was going to open presents today instead of tomorrow. She asked to go, as a family, to her favorite restaurant "Olive Garden" they sing and give you b-day cake for you. Kayla was really upset about it, she said it wasn't fair!!! she wanted a b-day party!!! we kept telling her it wasn't HER b-day...but her answer was..." I don't care! b-days should be with a party even for sisters!!!."
She was happy when she ate the cake. We had a wonderful time together!!!
and this IS the last b-day for her!!!. Kayla is so funny and "INTENSE"!...but she always makes me laugh!

No comments: