Sunday, October 22, 2006

Moments in Life











"There are not enough hours in a day to see what I'd like to see. There are not enough days in a week to enjoy the things that are free. There are not enough weeks in a year this wonderful world to view. There are not enough years in a life time To spend in loving you guys!"
Dominique,Kayla and me went for a walk the other day. The colors were amazing and the view...I don't have words to say how beautiful it was!. The girls took a ride in their bikes, then we chased the ducks. We took a moment to just enjoy the moment together and take some pictures. Love the season!. It wasn't cold at all and it was great to spend time with my little ones, They are growing so fast!. They looked so happy together...We enjoyed the day!. I had a great time with them just relaxing.

No comments: